TradeSuite ID delivers substantial efficiency and cost savings to firms through automated electronic trade agreement between counterparties. This streamlined end-to-end process reduces operational risk by eliminating manual and verbal communications, while accelerating the time from trade date to settlement. Since firms no longer need to generate and deliver paper confirmations to counterparties, the savings from printing, mailing, and storing trade documents can be significant.
In an environment where change is constant and reliability often elusive, TradeSuite ID’s solid history and 99.99% availability supporting mission-critical operations stand out. It sets the bar for dependability of electronic trade agreement — even at high volumes of over 2 million confirmations per day.
In addition, TradeSuite ID
- Integrates with CTM via CTM’s Match to Instruct (M2i) workflow to generate confirms and affirms at matched agreed which are sent to the DTC Inventory Management System for further distribution and staging for settlement.
- Has multiple implementation options, allowing for flexibility in the method of system access. Choose from MQ message queuing, CCF batch processing, SWIFT (M509/M515/M517), Participant Browser System (PBS), User Interface (BTI, Confirm Affirm, NearMatch), TradeHub or Partner Interface.
- Automatically links to DTCC to facilitate settlement of DTC eligible securities (IMS, CNS, IDNet, etc.)
- Handles high volumes of confirmations quickly and efficiently.
- Accelerates the confirm/affirm electronic trade agreement process, providing more time to identify errors or mismatches in trade details.
- Saves industry costs and mitigates operational risk by increasing the likelihood that a trade will settle.
- Allows for additional disclosures using inSite.